Wabash Valley Fabrics services all makes and models of sewing machines, sergers, and embroidery machines. Let our expert technician maintain your sewing/embroidery machine when needs arise. Our store carries accessories such as zipper feet, open toe and walking feet as well as bobbins, spool caps, foot controls and cords.
Why should you purchase a sewing and or embroidery machine from a local dealer?
- Free machine mastery classes on your new sewing machine, serger or embroidery machine
- Husqvarna Viking trained technician for service and repair
- First year of machine cleaning is free with the purchase of a Husqvarna Viking or Juki sewing, serger, and or embroidery machine
- Friendly, experienced staff ready to serve you
- A monthly embroidery club to inspire you with embroidery projects, quilts, and in-the-hoop designs
- A complete selection of Husqvarna Viking and Juki accessories such as feet, embroidery hoops, and embroidery designs.
Let Wabash Valley Fabrics help you find the perfect sewing machine, serger, or embroidery machine. From the top of the line Designer Epic 2 to the Designer Sapphire 85 Husqvarna Viking embroidery machines can turn your big ideas into fantastic results. Husqvarna Viking offers sewing machines with a variety of features in a number of price ranges. For information regarding Husqvarna Viking's full line of sewing and machine embroidery machines see: www.husqvarnaviking.com.
Husqvarna Viking offers a multitude of embroidery designs at: http://new.husqvarnaviking.com/en-US/Embroidery-Designs and now offers a subscription embroidery software and embroidery design "MYSEWNET" for customers.
Wabash Valley Fabrics offers embroidery designs from not only Husqvarna Viking but noted designers such as Anita Goodesigns and Lunch Box Quilts. Come take a look at the latest designs and you will be amazed at what your embroidery machine can do.
Wabash Valley Fabrics also offers new sewing machines from Juki including the popular TL-2010 semi industrial sewing machine and an array of quiet smooth operating sewing machines that can appeal to all price budgets.